Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs September Release Day 3!


Well, it's the last day of our new release hop at Lil' Inker Designs and I'm super excited to show off these last couple products.  Hopefully, you started out at the the Lil' Inker Blog so you don't miss a stop on the hop and have come here from the amazing Angel's blog.  If you are feeling a little lost, make sure you hop back to the Lil' Inker Blog to get back on the trail of fun.  You can also check out the Lil' Inker Store where all of the new release goodies, and a whole lot more, are ready and waiting for you to put in your cart!

For this fun little project, I went a little batty!  I used the adorable Batty Hugger Die & Stamp Bundle, the Halloween Word Tags DiesDotted Tag Dies, and the Ombre Stripes Paper Pack.


I started this fun little project with a tag cut using the Dotted Tag Dies from the Ombre Stripes Paper Pack.  I wanted a little extra fun and to bring the purple from the bucket of eye gumballs to the tag so I used the Halloween Word Tags Dies to add a sentiment and a pop of color to my card.  With that done, I cut out two cute Batty Huggers so I could stick them together giving my bat polka dot wings.  I stamped and embossed his smile and his belly using stamps from the Batty Hugger Die & Stamp Bundle.  Then I felt this guy really needed some googly eyes to go with the eye gumballs I created with a food safe edible marker.  I think it makes a great little gift and look at the pop you get when our bat's wings are opened:  


Next, I created a fun little card using the Spiderweb Greeting Die Set and Lollipop & Pencil Treat Holder Die.


I started with this fun gold stripe paper as my card base and cut the Lollipop & Pencil Treat Holder Die from black and gold paper to add a fun layer before I added my focal point plus it gave me a great place for a bow!  I cut the Spiderweb Greeting Die Set web window from black paper and gold paper so I could layer the sentiments just right.  Then I cut the spider from green glitter paper to add just a bit of color.  I layered my spider and bling on the web window backed with vellum before placing it on my card front.  Here's a closer peek:

 
My final project for this release includes the Pumpkin Flower Greetings Stamps and the Dual Stitched Pumpkin & Grateful Word Die Set.


I wanted to create some fun napkin rings for my Thanksgiving table...yup, planning ahead!  I carefully folded and wrapped my napkins before tying them with ribbon.  Then I got to work on my pumpkins.  I cut each one from a different fall paper using the Dual Stitched Pumpkin.  I stamped the lighter colored pumpkins with various fall colors with the Flower Greetings Stamps.  I colored some in and added glitter to others.  I filled the space on some with sentiments from Flower Greetings Stamps and on others, I used the "Grateful" cut using the Grateful Word Die.  I also used some images from So Thankful Stamps to add a little more interest to some.  Here's a closer look:



I hope you enjoyed my creations and will join the rest of the team on the hop.  You'll want to leave comments along the way because Laura gives out a $15 Lil' Inker Designs store credit to a lucky commenter each day of the hop.  It could be you.  I hope you enjoyed out new release!  We love sharing these awesome products with you!  Be sure to keep hopping, here's the list:

Chrissy Larson <---Yup, that's me!!!

Don't forget you can check out the new release right now in the Lil' Inker Store! Here's what I used for my projects today:

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/batty-hugger-die-stamp-bundle/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/halloween-word-tags-dies/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/dotted-tags-dies/#_a_clarson

 http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/ombre-stripes-paper-pad/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/spiderweb-greeting-die/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/lollipop-pencil-treat-holder-die/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/pumpkin-flower-greetings-stamps/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/dual-stitched-pumpkin-grateful-word-die-set/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/so-thankful-stamps/#_a_clarson

14 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is another great collection from you! The little bag of eyeballs is so cute with the tag tied on. Love the bat's sentiments! The halloween is the cutest one I have seen. It just flows together! The gold stripes, the gold dotted paper, the vellum. The magnificent spider web with the spider hanging down. The gold sentiment compliments the papers used. Then the original napkin holders! You are planning ahead! They look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic suite of projects, Chrissy. Love the napkin ring holders - they will make a beautiful addition to your Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The napkin ring holders are so fun! And I love the little bat die -- adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I normally just make cards, but really the possibilities of using the stamps and dies are just endless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creations! Love the napkin rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute treat holder-I like using purple for Halloween. The gold on your Halloween card adds an extra wow. Love those napkin rings-what a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the treat holder - awesome idea! Love the card - love the spider in green! And love the pumpkin napkin rings - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I love that peekaboo belly on the bat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collection is a delight. The eyeballs with the bat tag are over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of fun Halloween creations! Love that cute bat with the polka dot wings! Such an awesome fall release.... so many fabulous stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Halloween projects, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome! Love the treat container!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Halloween projects and lovely napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!