Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October Is For Birthdays!

Happy Tuesday!  It's another gorgeous October day here (well, it will be when the sun comes up) and I made a few cards I wanted to share with you guys.  It seems like most families have a month or two jam packed with birthdays.  Almost like everyone in the family was born in that month for some reason.  That month for me is October.  I've got birthdays here and birthdays there.  I go through a ton of birthdays cards in October.  So, I decided to see what I could do to make some quick and easy birthday cards for easy mailing.  Here's what I came up with:


I used the American Crafts 12x12 Warm and Cozy paper pack as my starting off point and then just scraps around my desk area.  I knew I needed to use up some scraps and the easiest way to make birthday cards and make great use of the full paper, is to use the Lil' Inker Designs Happy Birthday Border Die.  So, I went to work combining papers and using both the positive and negative of the die. I layered and combined and these are just three of the different looks I came up with.

I think they'll be perfect for male or female and super easy to mail because they are nice and flat.  I hope you enjoy them and play with some of the scraps and bits you have laying around!  You can make some really fun creations.

Here's what I used today:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IH69YEQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/happy-birthday-border-die/#_a_clarson


   

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!