Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Little More Christmas

Good morning.  Please forgive me if this post makes no sense.  My body has decided that 3:30 is a great time to wake up and not let me go back to sleep.  So, I'm dragging at the moment and I'm just hoping there is enough coffee in the house to wake me up.  I did want to share a card with you guys today since it's been a whole weekend without me sharing one.  :)  So, here's another Christmas card from my ever growing collection.


Again, all these elements are from the holiday kit from Clique Kits that I purchased.  The striped backdrop is actually the packaging from one of the items in the kit.  I wish the kit wasn't sold out because I would totally order another!  Luckily, I did order some extra papers and stickers.  Woo hoo!  Here's a close up of my card:


Isn't that little house in the jar acetate adorable?  SO FUN!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are having a more restful week than I am.  :)  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when my mind goes on overdrive and I wake up super early like that! Hope the weekend gets better for you! Love all the sweet elements on your card. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!