Thursday, January 12, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #204

Good morning, you guys!  It's another cold one here in Iowa and I am ready for a little warmth.  Especially because we have a chicken in our entry recovering from a bit of frostbite on her feet.  If you have ever had a chicken in your house, you know how smelly it can be...and messy!  I've been vacuuming up wood chips for days and she keeps kicking more and more out.  I should be happy that her feet are recovering well but, oy with the wood chips already!! 

Anyway, I know what you are here for an it isn't to hear my chicken whoas.  Ha ha!  Here's my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge:


I used some awesome paper as my background because it complimented the Splits: Happy Birthday set by Papertrey Ink perfectly.  So, I stamped and colored the image, cut it out, and cut a shadow piece from black cardstock to make sure it stood out from the background.  I added the enamel dots to echo the sketch just a bit closer. 

I hope you liked my card and will join us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Chrissy, the design is great.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy I have that paper!!! So perfect for your PTI centerpiece! [now what could I do with it? hmmmm...]
    xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, thank you very much for the invitation! It was so interesting to walk on your blog and the other girls-DT! Your card is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!