Thursday, January 19, 2017

CTS #205

Good morning!!  Guess what?  The ice is gone and it's actually warm out!  What??  I'm totally good with keeping these temps.  I'm used to negatives in Jan so 40's are unheard of.  I just love when things start to warm up.  I'm ready to get outside for walks again with the boys.  I don't mind walking when it's cold but the boys have a hard time biking with so much junk on.  So, I'm stuck on the treadmill for most of winter.  BORING!  Anyway, it's another awesome week of sketchy goodness at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here's the card I created:


Did I ever have a time with this sketch this week.  The sad thing about that is that it's my sketch this week!  Ha ha ha.  What was I thinking?  Finally, I came up with this fairly masculine take with layer upon layer.  I started with a wood grain looking card base, layered a piece of shiny gold on it, then a brown lined paper, and a silver piece of glitter paper.  I finished it off with a sentiment stamped on a white wood grain embossed paper.  Wow, lots of layers!

I hope you like my take on this crazy sketch!  Come join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your card and your Sketch, Chrissy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy,

    So glad things have warmed up for you - they are trying here in BC... but it may dip back down we hear.

    Your card is just elegant. Pure class - so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!