Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Little Houses

Good morning!  It doesn't get more wintery feeling than this morning.  We had an ice storm and are on day 2 of no school.  My oldest is rejoicing and I can't say that I'm too sad about it myself.  We've been putting together puzzles and playing board games.  Perfect winter activities in my book!  I have one last wintery card to share with you guys and I figured today was as good a day as any. 


My card today uses elements from a Clique Kit from Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa line of products.  I started with this cool "hello, snow" card and added two hill to the bottom with kraft patterned paper cut using the Dual Dotted Border Builder Dies.  I layered this on a piece of navy cardstock cut with a Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles with foam tape and added it to my card front.  Next, I added my little puffy sticker houses using a bit of foam tape on the middle house.  A few snowflakes, enamel dots, and sequins finish it off.  Here's another look:

 
Thanks so much for checking in with me on this chilly day!  I hope you have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Chrissy you DO have such a way with patterned papers! LOve the little houses ... i'm calling dibs on the A-frame!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. You have really gotten the mileage from that kit and they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!