Thursday, April 6, 2017

CTS #216

Good morning, you guys!  The sun is out and I'm on the mend.  I've been battling a wicked sore throat along with a head full of gunk.  All of this awesomeness wasn't enough so my ears decided to fill up and I got an ear infection also.  How's that for great?  Luckily, I seem to be on the mend.  I'm still not 100% but I at least don't feel like my head is going to explode or that I want it to.  Ha ha!  I'm hoping to get something...anything done around the house today.  We all know how a house can look when mom is sick and dad is out of town.  The kids have been in charge.  Oh my!  Wish me luck.

You won't need luck in finding inspiration in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  It's a great sketch and the team hit it out of the park!  Here's my take:


I used a combo of the January and February Clique Kits for my card this week.  I saw the stripes and immediately thought of this cool corrugated paper from the February kit.  I made the card front using the corrugated paper and then wrapped it with this awesome gold heart vellum from the January kit.  Next I cut happy from black card stock using the Hero Arts Happy Stamps & Cut set.  I cut a piece of paper from the January kit to stamp the rest of my sentiment on and added a glitter heart to the end before attaching my happy.  Here's a closer look:

Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I hope you'll join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Goodness...so glad you are starting to feel better Chrissy! Love the strips and hearts combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO lovely.....beautiful colors and the perfect bit o' sparkle!
    Hope that you'll be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better , Chrissy!
    I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!