Friday, September 15, 2017

Snowflake Nativity - Frantic Stamper

I hope you are ready for another card using the Frantic Stamper September release!  This release is jam packed with awesome products that will get your Christmas gears turning.  I have a ton of cards to share before the month is over so I better get going!  I just love the sparkle and bling of the season and I totally tried to show it off with this card.


My card today sort of came about by accident.  I was cutting the nativity pieces in different colors and patterns to get some inspiration and some fell on a gold Luchon Snowflake (FRA-DIE-10317)I had laying on my desk.  I liked how it looked so much, I started layering.  I started by having all of the Nativity Silhouettes (FRA-DIE-10312) cut from the white wood grain paper but then thought baby Jesus needed a little more shine to stand out so I cut him again from gold glitter.  Next, I searched for the perfect background paper and I knew this was just right with the falling snow over the wood grain.  I placed a strip of wood veneer paper in cherry across the bottom to anchor everything and then a piece of baker's twine to keep with the rustic but modern look.  With all my die cuts in place, I added a sentiment created with letter stickers.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome September release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!